3 Tips for Best Langkawi SkyBridge and Cable Car Experience
Glass bottomed cable cars, panoramic views, and a terrifying glass window you can stand on hundreds of feet above ground … well, those are just thrills that await you on Tastylia Uk the Langkawi SkyBridge and SkyCar, the biggest and best ‘must do and see’ activity on Langkawi. Opened in February 2005, the main boarding station for the gondola-style cable cars is located at the foothills of the picturesque Machincang mountain, said to be on a part of Southeast Asia that is the most ancient and the first to have emerged from the sea.
The SkyBridge is the longest ‘free span’ and curved bridge in the world and it’s exciting just to be standing on it! I had a challenging but fabulous time as you’ll see from the video 🙂
3 Tips for the Best Langkawi SkyBridge and SkyCab Experience
- pay cytotec Ride in the glass bottomed cable car! Although the VIP gondolas are pretty cool with music, food & drinks, and only 3 comfy seats per car, I prefer the 95 Ringgit glass bottom SkyCabs for their roomy feel and amazing views. Don’t even consider the normal SkyCab, trust me on this one.
- where can i get cytotec Opt for the SkyGlide! To go from the top station to the SkyBridge in just a few seconds, riding on the SkyGlide is a breeze and only an extra 10 Ringgits. Otherwise you have 12 minutes of stairs up and back.
- Take off your shoes! As you walk along Langkawi’s SkyBridge you’ll notice that a few of the floor panels are made of glass, giving you a birds-eye view of the canyon below. For some reason, the feeling of standing on that was one of the scariest things I’ve done in AGES! It’s truly spine chilling but absolutely worth it. It’s one of my favourite memories of the SkyBridge for some reason.
© 2016, Angela Carson and ExpatAngela.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
Latest posts by Angela Carson (see all)
- Rad Alchemist Vlog | Malaysian Beauty Brand Review - 06/06/2018
- Pros & Cons of Expat Life (Kids, Depression, Work) - 01/06/2018
- A 5-Day Guide to New York - 21/05/2018