New Year’s Eve | Kuala Lumpur Fireworks at Petronas Twin Tower
Although this is my 2nd New Year’s Eve in Kuala Lumpur, it’s the first time I ventured out to watch the fireworks at Petrons Twin Towers in downtown KLCC. My expectations were quite low but honestly I had a great time. Okay yeah, I stood in the wrong spot and I arrived so late I was in a horrible cattle call style queue where I was groped more times than I can count (a real first for me in Malaysia, I have never been groped here before tonight). But all in all I had a fab time and would absolutely recommend this as the best place to see the fireworks in Kuala Lumpur.
Here are my tips
- Go early! There is live music and DJs and a bit of food and a whole lotta fun vibes that make it very special
- Walk around the park from the Troika building area. DO NOT GO THROUGH the side street at Petronas Twin Towers. It was honestly the worst experience I’ve had in almost 2 years in KL and I hated every moment of that walk TO the fireworks area (on the way back I went the Troika route)
- Plan to stay after and dance and chill, it’s a very fun vibe
© 2018, Angela Carson and ExpatAngela.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
Latest posts by Angela Carson (see all)
- Rad Alchemist Vlog | Malaysian Beauty Brand Review - 06/06/2018
- Pros & Cons of Expat Life (Kids, Depression, Work) - 01/06/2018
- A 5-Day Guide to New York - 21/05/2018