Vlog | Trying 7 Strange Malaysian Snack Foods
Every time I walk into my neighbourhood convenience store I discover oodles and oodles of funky and weird Malaysian snacks that I’ve never seen before. Well, today I’m trying 7 of them, including a drink I shot video of in a vending machine on my 1st day in Malaysia in February 2016 that made me giggle because of its name. The one snack that scared me the most I actually really liked. And one that I thought was going to be sweet and nice was the one that made me have my first-ever spit take on video!
What I vlogged with for this video
– Leica V-Lux Camera with 4K video and 25 – 400mm zoom
– RODE VIDEOMIC GO lightweight on-camera microphone
– Music: epidemicsound.com
© 2017, Angela Carson and ExpatAngela.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
Latest posts by Angela Carson (see all)
- A 5-Day Guide to New York - 21/05/2018
- Kuala Lumpur: Life In A Malaysian Moist Cake Bakery - 09/05/2018
- Hassan al-Kontar | Meeting Syrian Living 46 Days in Malaysian Airport - 22/04/2018