Kuala Lumpur Food Vlogger Masterclass @ TAPAK with Maria Tunku Sabri, Razif Hashim, Angela Carson
Heyyyy KL, are you interested in shooting fun street food videos or maybe starting up your own blog or YouTube channel? Well, I’m teaching my first masterclass on the art of food vlogging at TAPAK and I’d love for you to attend. I’m doing this with my friends Maria Tunku Sabri, the gorgeous pioneer food channel tv presenter, and the charming and hilarious Razif Hashim … and our goal is that you walk away with MAD SKILLS to be an awesome food blogger, food vlogger, or TV show presenter. Woohoooo!
CLICK HERE to Sign Up NOW. Here are the details:
- For just RM100 you’ll be able to http://jpcraighomebuilders.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://jpcraighomebuilders.com/portfolio/good-harbor-lake-living-2/ attend the masterclass on the 10th of December with ME, Razif Hashim, and Maria Tunku Sabri
- You’ll come to the class, head over to TAPAK food truck park and eat some yummy food
- Post a video of yourself eating it
- … and then we’ll judge you!
- One winner will walk away with RM500, a Tapak Foodie membership … and a chance to host a web show!
© 2016, Angela Carson and ExpatAngela.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
Latest posts by Angela Carson (see all)
- Rad Alchemist Vlog | Malaysian Beauty Brand Review - 06/06/2018
- Pros & Cons of Expat Life (Kids, Depression, Work) - 01/06/2018
- A 5-Day Guide to New York - 21/05/2018